- May 24, 2018
- Posted by: Gary Hennessy
- Category: Daniel Whelan Engineering News
The forklift tipping skips or manual tipping skips from Daniel Whelan Engineering offer unrivalled durability and quality. These skips are fabricated from our headquarters in Borris, County Carlow and are CE Certified.
Fabricated in our state of the art workshop by our highly skilled team, these skips are manufactured using the highest quality rolled steel and reinforced joints. They are coated in the highest quality paint to give a fully watertight finish.
The inclusion of a safety chain on these skips ensures safety and ease when attaching to forks. Alongside this, the design incorporates the ability for the skip to be lifted from all four sides for ease of use and side loading.
Why Choose Our Skips?
- Low maintenance durable mechanism
- Strong mild steel construction
- Reinforced sides
- Multi side fork pick up
- Safety chain included for loading/unloading
- CE Certified
- Fully seam welded and water tight
- Ideal for construction, offal, waste and other bulk loads.