- January 15, 2019
- Posted by: Gary Hennessy
Fabricated in our state of the art workshops by our highly skilled team, the quality and durability of these Forklift Tipping Skips is unrivalled. Using rolled steel and reinforced joints, we then coat the skip in the highest quality paint finish to give a fully watertight and durable skip, which comes fitted with locking pins to secure to forklifts for easy usage in a whole range of environments from factories to building sites.
• 1250mm wide x 1700 length x 1270 high – 1.5m3 capacity
• 1500mm wide x 1700 length x 1270 high – 1.9m3 capacity
• 2000mm wide x 1700 length x 1270 high – 2.5m2 capacity
• Multi side fork pick up
• Low maintenance robust tipping mechanism
• Strong mild steel construction
• Reinforced sides
• Safety Chain for transport / unloading
• Ce marked & certified
• Ideal for construction waste / offal, or other bulk loads
• Fully seem welded & water tight
OPTIONAL EXTRAS AVAILABLE:
• Greedy Boards
• Lids / covers
• Castor wheels
• Painted to customers spec
• Lifting Eyes
• Lifting chains
• Plant numbers welded on
More than 90 years of Steel Manufacturing Experience gives you the peace of mind that Daniel Whelan Engineering will provide you with the best service at the best price.
All Skips Come Tested, Quality Controlled and Certified, all brand new for 2018.